Marine Full Syn 10W-40 is a premium, full synthetic NMMA (National Marine Manufacturers Association) FC-W®, licensed and registered marine petrol engine oil. It contains a FULL ZINC anti-wear additive package combined with specialised rust inhibitors to provide optimum engine protection in marine and salt water environments.
Marine Full Syn 10W-40 is designed for use in all types of petrol four use in stroke engines where SAE 10W-40 and SAE 10W-30 oils are specified by the manufacturer. It is ideal for use in personal watercraft/Jetskis such as –
Yamaha – FX, GP, VX - Series Wave Runners
Kawasaki – STX Series, Ultra Series Jet Skis
Honda – Aquatrax Series
Marine Outboard 10W-40 may also be used in other petrol engined vehicles that require engine oils meeting API SL or earlier specification and/or where ILSAC GF-3 is specified. It is also suitable for use in four stroke motorcycles including those with wet clutches. It is not suitable for use in diesel engines.
- Registered NMMA FC-W® approved engine oil
- Specially Formulated for protection for marine salt water environments
- Full Synthetic base oils for maximum heat resistance and High performance
- Full Zinc for maximum wear protection
- Fast start up oil flow with superior high temperature wear protection
- Safe for catalysts and emission control systems
- Suitable for PWC (Personal Water Craft), Inboard and Outboard engines