This compact portable battery-powered torch is completely weatherproof and can be used as a standard torch or for sending a Morse signal code. It complies with the International Convention for the Safety of Life at Sea (SOLAS) requirements and meets International Maritime safety design and performance standards.
The unit is small enough to fit in your pocket and will float if dropped in water, making it an ideal safety or rescue device on boats, jetskis and kayaks or whilst camping and exploring outdoors. With a casing that is resistant to UV, fire or oil and won't be effected by mildew or corrosion, the LED Waterproof Morse Signalling Torch can be used in any conditions.
Featuring a replaceable alkaline battery and a highly efficient LED light, the Morse Signalling Torch will continue to illuminate with 200cd light intensity for over 12 hours.
The torch has two functions: 1) gently press the switch to send Morse signal code. 2) Deeply press the switch to lock it for illuminating.
- Compact pocket sized LED torch
- Morse code signal and steady light
- Contains a replaceable AA alkaline battery
- IP67 Rated: 100% waterproof and floats
- 200cd light intensity for over 12 hours
- Packed in a bright yellow waterproof storage box
- Meets ISO18813-2006 standards and is SOLAS approved
- Includes a spare LED and a spare AA alkaline battery
- Nylon wrist strap attached
|1x AA alkaline
|IP67 - Dust tight and protected against the events of temporary submersion
|105mm (L) x 42mm (Ø)
|114mm (L) x 48mm (W) x 45mm (H)
|-30°C ~ +65°C
|Best Working Temperature
|-1°C ~ +30°C